General terms and condications of sale (online purchase)
- These General Conditions of Sale are subject to the application of French law.
- Tickets sold at one of our ticket offices or online are available only for the day and the departure time indicated..
- You should be at the boarding gate with your ticket 20 minutes before departure .
- For online purchases, you can print your tickets or show them on your smartphone (you have to be able to show your e-ticket to our crew members in case of inspection). With your reservation number, you can also have your tickets printed at one of our ticket offices.
- The presentation of a transport ticket is mandatory to have access to the boat. Passengers must keep their tickets in order to be able to present them for any screening or for your return.
- The crossing times indicated on our communication media are approximate and may vary depending on the boat, weather conditions.
- It is advisable to book your tickets in advance to guarantee your place on board.
- In accordance with the law, it is strictly forbidden to smoke onboard our ships.
- For your information, you can check the schedules in the Excursions section.
- You can check out our news on our website or on our Facebook page.
- SAS VILDOR company can not be held responsible for :
– the beauty or condition of a site, a beach, a sea floor, a landscape. These elements are subject to change.
– The closure of the forest access in case of high winds and drought (decision made by prefectoral decree).
- The passenger can choose any return time among regular service « OPEN » return journeys departing from Le Lavandou depending on the dates and schedules specified in the brochure (depending on visitor numbers)
- After validation of your order, there can be no right of withdrawal. Tickets are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- SAS VILDOR shall not be liable if passengers don’t respect the schedules. The company is not responsible for delays due to road traffic. Warning : the access to the car parks in high season can be difficult, allow enough time for parking your car.
- If the passenger does not arrive at the scheduled departure time, he will not be entitled to any postponement, refund of the ticket or compensation.
Modification or cancellation by the Vedettes Iles d’Or and Le Corsaire
- SAS VILDOR company reserves the right to modify or cancel any service without prior notice, for technical reasons, bad weather conditions, or if passenger numbers are too low.
- In the case of cancellation, the refund will be free of charge.
- The master of the vessel is entitled to decide on cancellation if the comfort or safety of the passengers was compromised.
Modification or cancellation by the passenger
- Tickets are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Personnes porteuses de handicap
- Wheelchairs : only manual wheelchairs can be embarked on our ships (except for Seascope). Due to their heavy weight, electric wheelchairs can’t be accepted.
- The width of the chair must not exceed 80 cm. The number of wheelchairs is limited on board (3 maximum)
- Mobility-impaired people as well as those accompanying them embark first for convenience.
Children under 12 and children under 18
- Children under 4 travel for free, a travel ticket must be collected at the ticket office or on our website.
- Children under 18 years old should travel under constant surveillance and responsibility of a parent or a legal representative. The company can refuse to board children under 12 years old travelling alone, or can require to fill in a disclaimer for any under age child travelling alone (this document is available at our cashdesk).
- The company shall not be held liable for any loss, direct or indirect damage, or any fee resulting from our refusing to embark an under 12 year-old child travelling alone.
- Furthermore, for safety reasons, we do not accept to transport more than 4 children per adult, except if they are in the context of school groups and under the supervision of school professionals. In this case, these people are supposed to group and keep the children who may move onboard under their supervision.
Safety, security and sanitary measures
- The Captain of the boat reserves the right to refuse the boarding to any passenger who could compromise the safety and security onboard. An inspection of your bag can be required before boarding.
- In any case, the passengers onboard our boats shall commit to following the security and safety rules established by SA VILDOR, as well as the instructions from the Captain and his crew.
- SAS VILDOR company is not responsible for the clients’ personal items including their tickets purchased online (loss, theft, damage, etc…)
- SAS VILDOR strictly applies the regulations in force (safety, security and health measures).
- The customer reserves the right to cancel a service in case of force majeure (fire, explosion, attack, natural disaster). Any event will be considered a case of major force as a pandemic, which meets the criteria of force majeure and significantly impacts the performance of the service ordered. In this case, the sums paid by the customer will be refunded without the customer being able to claim any additional compensation.
- Our prices include VAT. Passengers charges are included
- Prices liste 2022
- E-tickets are purchased by credit cards (American Express is not accepted)
- Tickets can be purchased in stores by credit cards (American Express is not accepted) cash or ANCV.
- For any group reservation (for 10 people or more), please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 04 94 71 01 02
- Groups embark first for convenience.
Luggage/ goods / bikes / animals
- On destinations where they are allowed and depending on availability on board, bicycles can be loaded on our ships. Transportation of bicycles for a fee.
- Each passenger is allowed to :
– 1 personal baggage (30 kg maximum)/person
– one 56x45x25cm maximum carry-on baggage
You will be charged for any extra luggage (payment can be made at the ticket office).
WARNING : FOOD PRODUCT TRANSPORTATION AND DRY BAGS (FOR DIVERS) ARE NOT CONSIDERED AS PERSONAL LUGGAGE BUT AS GOODS/PARCELS
- Goods transportation fees
- Dogs travel for free except for Naturalist excursions and Seascope trip.
Protection of your personal datas
- Personal data of passengers (identity : last name, first name, gender, age, nationality, phone number, email address, mailing address) are requested on the booking to establish the list of passengers (legal requirement), and to send your e-tickets.
- These data are collected for internal management (bookings, refunds, statistics, etc.) or to meet legal requirements. They are not used for commercial ends, and are neither forwarded to third parties or any authority nor sold.
- When you buy your e-ticket online, a checkbox entitled « keep data » must be selected if you want us to keep your personal data 48 hours after your boat trip, if you selected « no », your personal data are automatically deleted (except for customers with an account).
- We make every effort to protect your data against threats. Our booking software is hosted on an external encrypted server and therefore inviolable by external actors.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Article L221-18 of the French Consumer Code, the customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal for any transport service relating to an excursion provided on a specific date or period.
Claims and litigation
In case of claim between SAS VILDOR and the buyer, the buyer has the possibility before any legal action to use a conventional mediation procedure or any other alternative dispute resolution method in order to seek an amicable solution.
Complaints to SAS VILDOR
- A complaint can be sent to the customer service of SAS VILDOR, Vedettes Iles d’Or and Le Corsaire, according to the following terms:
- By post to : SAS VILDOR – Gare Maritime – 83980 LE LAVANDOU
- By mail to : email@example.com
In order to optimize the processing of the complaint, it must be accompanied by the complaint form available at our points of sale or on our website www.vedettesilesdor.fr under the heading «customer satisfaction».
In the absence of an amicable agreement, the consumer has the possibility of invoking the Consumer Ombudsman for whom SAS VILDOR is responsible, namely the Association des Médiateurs Européens (AME CONSO), free of charge., within one year of the written complaint addressed to the professional.
The referral to the consumer mediator must be made:
- By filling in the form provided for this purpose on the website of the CONSO AME : www.mediationconso-ame.com ;
- By post to AME CONSO, 197 Boulevard Saint-Germain – 75007 PARIS.
The buyer can also use the online dispute resolution service offered by the European Commission through a platform accessible at the following address : https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Any dispute which could not be settled amicably will fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.